Morija MedCannabis Limited is a biotech-pharma company with intellectual property to vegetate up to 5,000 mother plants and flowers concurrently, as well as to grow up to 16 different strains of medicinal cannabis, including the ability to grow from seedling to finished products.

The Story of Morija

Legend has it that the waters of the Kingdom of Lesotho highlands are filled with magical healing powers. With its rich soil and spring water basins and streams; crowds, often led by kings and queens, would arrive from far and wide to seek healing on the banks of The Morija River.

When at the very centre of the water, His Majesty would raise his hands to calm the crowd, who are eager to step in and receive much needed healing.

This moment would mark the point at which the crowds, after committing allegiance to their leader, would then follow His Majesty into the majestic waters.

The magic of Morija MedCannabis is the stuff of this legend. With un-contaminated water, soil and the very air in the climate. Morija MedCannabis will prove to be a leading, trusted Medicinal Cannabis provider.

The Kingdom of Lesotho is the first country in the Southern African region to begin legal cannabis cultivation. The country has an advantageous climate for growing cannabis. The high-altitude mountainous region has an abundant water source as well as rich, fertile soil making it an ideal country for cultivation. Thus, Lesotho is ready for foreign investment.




The Opportunity

Defensible First Mover Advantage


The Kingdom of Lesotho is the first country in the Southern African region to begin legal cannabis cultivation and the country has an advantageous climate for growing cannabis.

Fertile Soil


The high-altitude mountainous region of our cannabis farm has an abundant water source as well as rich, fertile soil making it an ideal country for cultivation. Thus, Lesotho is ready for foreign investment.



Pharmaceutical Morija MedCannabis Products

Investor Interests


Morija MedCannabis are seeking to raise Round 2 Seed Capital of cUS$2 million through a sale of shares.

The cUS$2 million proceeds will be used towards building a 1500 square meter warehouse for medicinal cannabis Mother plants and towards the costs of Pre-IPO capital raising of cUS$20 million to build integrated cultivation and processing facilities for the four licenses in Lesotho.

Morija MedCannabis is currently in the implementation phase and will commence with the Engineering-Procurement-Construction-Management and Cultivation activities immediately upon raising of the capital. 

Read More

About Us

Morija MedCannabis Limited is a biotech-pharma company with a portfolio of four Medicinal Cannabis licences in the Kingdom of Lesotho, and one Special Clearance for the cultivation of all Sativa and Indica endemic strains for medicinal purposes in Mozambique.
Read More

Morija Licencing

Morija MedCannabis Limited is a biotech-pharma company with a portfolio of four Medicinal Cannabis licences in the Kingdom of Lesotho, and one Special Clearance for the cultivation of all Sativa and Indica endemic strains for medicinal purposes in...
Read More


Global Market Overview

Spending on legal cannabis worldwide is expected to hit $57 billion by 2027. The recreational market will cover 67% of the spending; medical cannabis will take up the remaining 33%...
Read More

About Medicinal Cannabis

The term medicinal cannabis (medical marijuana) refers to using the whole, unprocessed cannabis (marijuana) plant or its basic extracts to treat symptoms of illness and other conditions...
Read More

History of Cannabis in Africa

In the early 1500s, cannabis was discovered in Eastern Africa. Here it rapidly dispersed across the continent throughout the century. Sub-Saharan Africans took to smoking cannabis in pipes...
Read More

Drop us a line

Address

Headquarters:
No. 56 Lioli Road, Industrial Area
Maseru, Lesotho

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 0905, Maseru, 100,
Lesotho

International:
108 Sandton Drive
Sandton, 2146
South Africa